Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Do You Wear Your SeatBelt??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Do You Wear Your SeatBelt??

    I agree with the if you are going to die,your going to die. But with a seatbelt on you can just be hurt a little and not a lot in a accident.It can make the difference between being thrown from a car or staying in it.

    I allways wear mine.Once you get in the habbit you don't even think about it.
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vanilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Do You Wear Your SeatBelt??

    Heck yes I do! It's now such a habit for me to buckle up that I won't even move 10 feet w/o my belt on. I know it can be harmful as it can be helpful but I know I value my face too much to let it be smashed into a windshield.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ladycat_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Do You Wear Your SeatBelt??

    I think wearing your seat belt is a really good habit to get into, but I usually forget unless someone reminds me to or I see somone else putting one on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •